DAY FIFTEEN: A day in the life. Here was my Wednesday. It was plant day at work so we adopted a little guy and now call him Fritz. I spent most of the day at my desk helping with people's emergencies. I took a nice lunch to City Creek with my sister and co-workers. It was so nice to sit outside under the big umbrella and people watch. :) Afterwards I went back to the 10th floor with the beautiful photos of temples to get back to work. After a long but good work day I headed to the bus stop across the street.
So that's my typical day. Hope you enjoyed this little glimpse of it!
DAY SIXTEEN: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it. I don't want to go into it in depth, but if you would've asked me five years ago what my next five years would entail, it definitely wouldn't have included cancer and heartache...more like being a mom to one or two kids. Right now I'm taking it a day at a time and trying to enjoy this time I've been given to serve the church with my talents and loving my husband more everyday. Some days are weeks are better than others, but there are still hard ones. Mother's day was harder than I expected, but luckily I have a great husband that reminded me of my blessings and a great family that keeps me in their prayers. I appreciate you all...thank you so much!
Ooh Caley! I love you my friend! You are an inspiration and seeing into your day was so so fun!!!
ReplyDelete