30 Day Photo Challenge

"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have." {Unknown} 



Inspired by a friend, I'd like to invite you all to participate in the 30 Day Photo Challenge. I know some of you already post daily on your blog {fashion, thoughts, family stuff, etc}, but I think it would be fun to get to know you a little more through this challenge. I also think it's a great way to recognize the little blessings in life {and chase away those winter blues}.

The idea is to post a photo of something that makes you happy each day. Whether it's an old family photo, a sunset, a child's smile, or a favorite piece of furniture, you can use this opportunity to uplift yourself and others with the little joys of life. 

Feel free to mix it up however you want to, whether you're going to take a photo for the next 30 days or just share favorite photos. Have fun with it! Don't forget to tell us the story about the photo too! {I think I might do a bit of both...work on my photography skills some too.}


The plan is to begin in a week from tomorrow, March 1st and finish March 30th. Hopefully this gives you enough time to think about what you want to share and link up to this post! :)

If you choose to join in...please leave me a comment with a link to your blog so we can all be joined in the fun! Here's a label I made for you to stick on your blog if you'd like to join! Also feel free to link back to this post for the info. :)
I can't wait to see all those beautiful pictures! 

Some picture ideas: you & your spouse/bf/gf/etc, your family, a favorite memory, favorite childhood photo/memory, your fav place you've visited, want to visit, most treasured item, a crazy activity you've done, your favorite food/color/flower, a goal, favorite furniture piece, jewelry item, a silly picture, something that makes you happy, something you can't live w/o, favorite book, shoes, shirt; someone you miss, your biggest fear, dream house, your house, the one you grew up in, your dog, etc, etc, etc... 

Comments

  1. I'm in! Sounds like fun! Could you maybe do a reminder post when it gets closer? I'm kinda sorta little forgetful lately. Thanks!

    www.aagroesbeck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to try this out :)

    http://tehraandchad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in cousin!

    http://ramblingsofmaddi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try it if I can remember to! It'll be fun!

    thetresslerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea Caley. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks ladies!! I'm excited about it too! I'll send you an email reminder this weekend, does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! This is going to be way fun! You have such great ideas Caley :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in too! Great idea to help us remember what keeps us happy!
    http://thebattyfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm game! bekahandjared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just came across your blog! It's great! i'm going to join it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll do it too, since I never did get my top 10 list for 2010, or anything else lately. It will be a good goal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds fun! :)
    http://melissadidier.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love too!! I just hope I don't forget!!

    http://themiskins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great idea, Caley. I'll be posting on this later in the week. Stay tuned!

    Now to choose a photo...

    www.elizabethabend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay... let's do this! Sounds quite fun actually. Wonder if it will become a habit? They say it only takes 21 days of doing something for it to become a habit!

    So... my blog...
    http://www.justdawnelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in too!! This will be fun!!

    crfreemanfamily.blogspot.com!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!