CLEAN, WHITE, AND PURE




As many of you know, we got a HUGE amount of snow a couple of days ago. Davis County was by far the worst...and of course, it's where we just moved to. Even thought it took 2.5 hours to get home Thursday night, I love it. I love how beautiful, bright, white, and pure the world looks after snow.

I took the train into SLC on Friday because my bus was cancelled. Since trax drops me off on the other side of temple square, I got to see everything with the untouched, beautiful blanket of snow. It was break-taking. All of it! I took more pictures than I dare say. :)

At 1:10 everyone got an email saying that campus was shutting down at 1:30. As I was waiting to meet up with Kelsey near the reflection pool, I looked up at the temple against the bright, white sky and was over come with joy. There is nothing like the temple, especially the Salt Lake Temple. The history, sacrifice, stories, wonders, and miracles that are apart of it's past makes it an unbelievably, special place.

I'm so grateful to be able to work with the holy temples of the Lord. I know that they are His holy and sacred home and that He visits them. I will never forget this chance I get to work with them on such a special level. I just loved these past few days that made the world look clean, white, and pure when it seems to be so crazy and uncontrolled most of the time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!