I will always treasure this photo. It was taken a couple weeks after Thomas and I got married. This photo shows our personalities exactly as we are...let me explain:
Far left: Amy. She can't take a serious picture for the life of her, always has to be pulling a face.
In back: Thomas and I. The only married kids, so naturally we're the "love birds"
In front: Riley. The only boy and the youngest. Practicing to be a model someday.
Next: Ashley. Doing the "cool" person stance cause she's cool.
Last: Kelsey. We call her "angel", coined by Grandma Judd. She's the peacemaker.
Anyone that knows my family knows that this is the perfect picture. I'm pretty sure we used it as a Christmas card photo that year...how embarrassing! ;)

I love sibling pictures that show personality! Priceless :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tehra! I actually got this idea from you! ;)
ReplyDeleteCute picture!
ReplyDelete