{picture from here}
We put up our Christmas tree today.
Yell at me all you want, but I couldn't help it.
I work at a home decor store and it's been up there for a month already.
We have an entire room dedicated to Christmas at the store and it brings me happiness.
So, I brought some happiness home.
Tonight I'm grateful for the Christmas spirit.
I'm also grateful Christ, the true meaning of Christmas.
...........
{Pictures to come of the tree soon...stay tuned!}
{{or should I wait until after Thanksgiving?...}}

Pictures now! If I could, I would put up my tree now too! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteYou should talk my husband into letting me do the same thing. I've slowly listened to Christmas music but no decorations yet :(
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm totally going ot ask if we can get one now too!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOVE CHRISTMAS! Im jealous :)
ReplyDeleteJames told me I couldn't put mine up before Thanksgiving, but then I hung some window decor and he got excited and said we can put it up whenever! You're not alone. Miss you miss you miss you!1
ReplyDelete