day off = house pics

ok, only some house pics.
someday {hopefully soon} i'll have time to get the rest of the house unpacked
 and organized enough to take pictures. until then...


our front yard/area and front door. 
don't you just love the trees? 
the place was built in the 1970's so it has some pretty established vegetation.
 i know i love them!


my holiday wreath. a close up.
i'm all about decorating for the holidays. this is all i've unpacked so far though.


our half bath just inside the front door.
i never knew how handy they were, half baths...especially since it's the only one on this floor
{i'm not quite used to all the stairs yet}.


our back patio/yard.
i know it's a mess right now w/ our bikes and broken chairs, 
but i have a big vision for this space next year...


oh! and did i mention we have our own car port?
its right outside the back gate! 2 spots, just for us!

i can't even begin to explain to you how sick i was of the parking arrangement at our old place,
this is seriously luxury for us.



{our 200th post! wahoo!}

Comments

  1. This looks like a really cute place!! Where is it? Your wreath is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your place! It looks so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm excited to come see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous of your trees! i can't wait to see the rest. i need to see all this in person. one sweet day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quote from a few posts ago! It is so true! I also have up days and down days. Sometimes all I can do is go to bed and a new day always seems to help. I guess it's hard to enjoy good days if we never have bad ones :( I also love what i have seen of your little house. I want to come see it sometime. Hope to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you Caley! I'm excited to see what you do with the patio. I love your wreath. I used to dislike wreaths but I made a Halloween one this year and I think I love wreaths now, its the only way I can decorate the outside of my apartment because I can't put anything on the landing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone! it's a 1970's condo near the Ammon Walmart. we love it too...now we just need to make friends...haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!