another love story

I know I've shared the inspiring Stephanie Nielson with you before, but her recent post "A Love Story" really touched me this morning. Her husband reminds me so much of my own and this post really hooked into my emotions and my love for Thomas. 

I know that I take my Thomas for granted every single day. I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have him in my life and as my very own. He is the most lovable, selfless, loyal person I have ever met and I hope to someday be like him. I also know that one of the most needed things in this world is love. I am very blessed to have someone in my life that loves me unconditionally. He loves me despite all the weird things I do and say, my ditzy moments,  my selfish moments, my faults, and my fears. Daily, he puts me before himself and teaches me what true love is. I know that he would do absolutely anything for me, and I hope he knows that I would do the same for him. I am excited for all the adventures that are coming in our future on this earth and in the eternities, but I'm even more excited to share them with my best friend. 

Comments

  1. I saw her post this morning, but didn't read it. Your post made me curious and I read her post and it made me happy. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!