2.5 years have passed... on January 16, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps can't believe it... {i really am the luckiest!} Comments AnonymousJanuary 16, 2010 at 9:14 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHi, I'm Katelyn!January 17, 2010 at 3:35 PMcuteeeee! i love looking back at old pictures. so fun! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJosh and SarahJanuary 17, 2010 at 6:27 PMWhat a cute video! I almost cried during it! Okay, maybe I did. :) I'm weird.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCaleyJanuary 17, 2010 at 6:40 PMthanks guys!i just rewatched it...and wow! there is a lot of kissing. sorry about that! (it was an exciting day though!)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecuteeeee! i love looking back at old pictures. so fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute video! I almost cried during it! Okay, maybe I did. :) I'm weird.
ReplyDeletethanks guys!
ReplyDeletei just rewatched it...and wow! there is a lot of kissing. sorry about that! (it was an exciting day though!)