So this Saturday we are moving apartments! I'm so excited! I know a lot of people hate to move, but the apartments we are moving into have AC, an island in the kitchen, a walk-in-closet, wireless internet, a big bathroom, a storage closet, and a balcony! I know, we're spoiled. But, the process has not been an easy one. We are moving into government approved housing/subsidized housing, so the paperwork has just been awful! We've been doing paperwork since before we were on the waiting list, so back in February. This week has been the worst! Its a good thing the managers are awesome! We are in a back corner away from the main street so its quiet and it has a small basketball court out front. Also, ironically we are in the same building as both counselors in the bishopric and the Elders Quorum President. (And Thomas' boss!) So it should be great! Just a couple more days and we'll have space to breath again! Hooray!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your sweet comments!