It was tradition in my house growing up to have popcorn every Sunday night.
After a big Sunday dinner early in the evening, we'd munch on popcorn while playing games and visiting. I haven't really done it since being married, but last we decided to play Ticket to Ride so I made popcorn. The BEST kind...using this little container...
Orville Redenbacher's Power Pop. I asked for it for Christmas a few years back and I LOVE it! Forget the microwave popcorn in a bag {which is bad for you anyway} and try this UFO looking thing. I promise, you'll get the freshest popcorn ever! {You'll need to add your own butter and salt}.
Sorry if this sounds like an infomercial...but it's one thing that makes me super-duper happy and that's what this 30 Photo Challenge is all about!
We used to do that all the time growing up too. But my dad would make it on the stove using just the oil and popcorn. It was so yummy, way better than microwave.
ReplyDelete