
A while back my good friend Sydney from The Daybook sported the Audrey Hepburn bun {and even made a tutorial on how to do it}. Since then I've been wanting to give it a shot.
Yesterday I had day-old hair, so I thought, why not? {She suggests day-old hair, it's not just me being lazy.}
So here's what I came up with:
1. showing off my bun...
2. Thomas said I look like a librarian with my bun and glasses
3. just a goofy picture
Thomas said he liked my bun ;) and it did make me feel sophisticated {as well as a little taller...always a plus}
So, I'll definitely be doing it again.
Although, next time I'm going to try to put it more on top of my head and I'll try not to run or bump into things with it. I'm not used to being 5'3. It is fun though. You should give it a shot!
{Leave me a comment & a link when you do...I'd love to see them!}
You could be an action figure!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-bad-action-figures.php
oh. my. gosh. You look seriously gorgeous! I'm dying over your bangs right now!! Seriously. I wish I had bangs right now. They look so much better with that bun than no bangs do! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI love Thomas link! You look just like the Palin doll! I know what Thomas is buying you for Christmas know haha
ReplyDeletetotally wish Jason loved the bun too because that is my go-to style each and every Monday and sometimes Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday too.
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute my friend! rock that bun.