I decided to look at all our wedding pictures the other day.
It was so much fun...I swear there were new ones I'd never seen before.
Has that ever happened to anyone else?
I'm so grateful I have photos to remember the best day of my life.
Even before Thomas left on his mission I knew I wanted to marry him.
Marry him & have his babies. haha.
{Not prego...I know some of you were wondering}
I'm also so grateful for the time we've had together over the past 3 years.
We've been through more than we ever expected in that short time,
but I wouldn't take a minute of it back.
We've learned to lean on each other & trust each other.
We are still best friends & more in love than ever before.
I love you, Thomas.
I'm so happy to be stuck with you for time & all eternity. ;)

Jas and I were looking at our old photos the other day as well and we look like little bebes! Funny how things change (and how much can happen) over only 3 yrs.
ReplyDelete