Now that it is officially our 2 year anniversary and all I can think to say/write is WOW.
It is completely unbelievable how quickly 2 years flies by!
It seems like yesterday, but at the same time it seems like we've been married forever!
To celebrate I thought I'd post a picture timeline. Enjoy!
First official date: Prom 2003


Morp 2004: Girl ask Guy (Prom backwards...)

Thomas opening his mission call: Budapest, Hungary

Mission Farewell day...

May 1, 2007:
Thomas proposed from an airplane with words on the ground: "caley will you marry me?"

Engagement photo: field across from Rexburg Temple

July 11, 2007:
Sealed together for Time and All Eternity in the Idaho Falls temple

Honeymoon: Oregon Coast
Halloween 2007

Summer 2008


Summer 2009
July 11, 2009

Thanks to all that support us and love us so dearly!
We are very blessed and couldn't be who we are today! Thanks!
PS. If anyone knows how to center the text...please let me know.
The center option has disappeared...
It's been a fun two years! I'm glad Rexburg isn't too far away so we have been able to see you often over these past 2 years.
ReplyDeleteType < center > (without the spaces) at the beginning of the post and < / center > at the end.
ReplyDeleteoh good! thank you veronica!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two!! Evan proposed to me July 17, 2007 so we are celebrating an anniversary, too :) Time flies... Congrats on finishing your internship!
ReplyDeleteI remembered when you two were dating in High School! I can't believe it's been 2 years, isn't it crazy/fun how fast time flies by?
ReplyDeleteAlisha: It is crazy! And you were there for pretty much all of it!
ReplyDelete