our new house on June 07, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps minus the mannequin... Comments Hi, I'm Katelyn!June 7, 2009 at 9:48 PMLOL... If you need help unpacking any boxes, Ethan is SOOOOO good at that... just let me know ;-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMike and KaciJune 8, 2009 at 11:14 AMOh come on! I want to see it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyhmmmJune 8, 2009 at 4:52 PMhey! wait a minute...did you guys move??ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTravis and SheriseJune 11, 2009 at 1:24 PMI remember when my new house looked just like that! Don't worry it's a stage of life that does pass (until you move again at least ;-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLeah Stallings Fine Art PhotographyJune 11, 2009 at 2:16 PMHow fun and exciting to have a new house! I am sure you will have a great time sorting through everything!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
LOL... If you need help unpacking any boxes, Ethan is SOOOOO good at that... just let me know ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh come on! I want to see it!
ReplyDeletehey! wait a minute...
ReplyDeletedid you guys move??
I remember when my new house looked just like that! Don't worry it's a stage of life that does pass (until you move again at least ;-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun and exciting to have a new house! I am sure you will have a great time sorting through everything!
ReplyDelete